RSCCD currently standardizes on HP printers. Please contact the ITS Helpdesk for a quote. SAC/CEC users may also contact Archana Bhandari at x46425 and SCC/OEC users may also contact Alfonso Oropeza at x84980.
Below are the various printer standards that TAG is currently working to establish:
- Small black & white networked printer (one or a few people) HP LaserJet Pro M203dw
- Medium black & white networked/duplex printer (small department) HP LaserJet Pro M404dw
- Large black & white networked/duplex printer (medium department) HP Laserjet Enterprise M607
- MFP networked black & white (couple of people) HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426fdw
- MFP networked color device (couple of people) HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477fdn
- Pagewide color printer (small department) HP PageWide Pro 452dw
RSCCD currently standardizes on Konica Minolta copiers. Please contact the Purchasing Department for a quote. Xerox printers should be replaced at the end of their 5 year lease with Konica Minolta. The new copiers are available in either black & white or in color.
RightFax - Faxing Solution
RSCCD currently standardizes on RightFax for our faxing solution. This is an IP solution and does not require a dedicated phone line. RightFax integrates fax with email, desktop, and document management applications, and enables high-volume, automated fax delivery. RightFax also integrates fully with our Konica Minolta MFPs
Please contact the ITS Helpdesk to request this to be setup in your department.
WebCRD - Online Photocopy Services
You can submit online and have your black and white print jobs printed for you by the RSCCD Publication Centers. Here is the link and detailed information to WebCRD: WebCRD Online Submission Form. If you have trouble submitting your print jobs, please call 714-628-5955 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.