Assistant Vice Chancellor, InformationTechnologyServices (ITS)
Lee began working as an information technology professional in 1986 and her California community college experience started in 1999. She has a Master of Information Systems degree from Claremont Graduate University, and a Bachelor of Computer Information Systems degree from DeVry University.
"I am passionate about technology and thrive on the potential impact that technology can make on students' lives and particularly the success they might enjoy within their career choices."
Under Lee's direction, the ITS department
- Provides a robust, reliable, and secure information technology infrastructureto theDistrict.
- Supports the use of information technology to facilitate academic innovationin instruction and learning.
- Provides electronic access to information.
- Anticipates and executes the needs of the community in a timely manner.
- Promotes and develops partnerships to empower campus-wide use of technology.
- Develops a community that is adaptable to technological changes.
- Provide professional customer service and satisfactory resolutions to endusers.