The ITS department:
- Provides a robust, reliable, and secure information technology infrastructureto theDistrict.
- Supports the use of information technology to facilitate academic innovationin instruction and learning.
- Provides electronic access to information.
- Anticipates and executes the needs of the community in a timely manner.
- Promotes and develops partnerships to empower campus-wide use of technology.
- Develops a community that is adaptable to technological changes.
- Provide professional customer service and satisfactory resolutions to endusers.