The EmployEase website is where you log in to make all benefit choices as a new hire or changes during Open Enrollment or a Life Event Change. For new hires your original password is enrollxxxx (the x= the last 4 numbers of your social security).
- Go to the EmployEase website
- Login: (all characters must be lower case)
On the blue tool bar click on the appropriate tab
- Login: last name_first name
- Password: enrollxxxx (first time users)
Save all changes and click on the button "Submit to Administrator"
- Personal Tab:
- Check to make sure your address is correct, if not, complete the change form, print and sign it, then submit the hard copy to HR.
- Update emergency contact, click edit, follow prompts and save
- Benefit Summary Tab: shows current benefits
- Life Event Changes Tab: click appropriate life event tab and follow the prompts
- You must proceed to your account in order to add dependents to your benefits
** If you have problems with your password, email Diane Loya or Diane Hill with a request to reset your password.