The Rancho Santiago Community College District (RSCCD) is seeking an exceptional leader who possesses the vision and commitment necessary to guide its Office of Human Resources. The Vice Chancellor of Human Resources must possess the characteristics necessary to guide the Office of Human Resources to the highest levels of effectiveness and efficiency. They include:
- Demonstrates ability to plan for change in ways that ensure broad buy-in and commitment to action.
- Commits to innovation, continuous improvement, and quality service to all who engage with the Office of Human Resources.
- Cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with District and College leadership and various stakeholders, as well as designated leaders of employee groups, in pursuing Human Resources goals and responsibilities of the position. In doing so, employs excellent oral and written communication skills and is transparent and accessible.
- Contributes to a culture of collaboration, mutual respect, creativity and continuous improvement throughout this multi-college District.
- Actively participates in and supports a District-wide participatory governance structure and activities.
- Encourages professional development and excellence in employee performance.
- Demonstrates a strong personal commitment to equity and inclusion, related to the ability to work with diverse District constituents as noted above.
- Exhibits strength of character. This is exemplified by: high ethics and integrity; an objective and fair approach to making decisions; expecting accountability in oneself and others; and the courage to lead effectively in an environment with competing needs and perspectives.
Candidates are encouraged to review all of the information for the RSCCD Vice Chancellor of Human Resources position and
submit their application materials online by selecting the
Apply Now link to the right.