ITS Mission Statement
Information Technology Services provides leadership and planning for the effective and strategic use of educational technologies in alignment with academic and administrative missions for Rancho Santiago Community College District.
In support of this mission, we will:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand the information technology needs of faculty, staff, and students
- Provide secure, reliable, and integrated technology solutions
- Demonstrate technical and operational excellence through a commitment to professionalism, solution assessment, and continuous improvement in both existing and emerging technologies
Core Values: Drive and guide the ITS department as we serve RSCCD. As members of ITS, we are committed to:
- Collaboration: We are dedicated to a constructive, team-oriented environment, gathering varied perspectives, sharing knowledge, and building effective partnerships with key stakeholders
- Continuous Improvement: We strive for operational excellence through the on-going development and evaluation of resources, processes and solutions across the entire organization
- Innovation: We encourage creative and critical thinking in the development of technology services and solutions
- People: We listen to, respect, and care for faculty, staff, students, and one another, both professionally and personally
- Service: We strive to provide excellent service by being consistent, agile, reliable, and accessible to all
- Transparency: We leverage open communications and thoughtful business processes to be accountable in our interactions and our work
ITS Help Desk: 714-564-4357 (HELP) or 44357
The ITS management team:
The ITS department provides comprehensive technology support to student services, academic programs, and administrative services throughout the district, colleges, and continuing education centers.
2323 N. Broadway
Santa Ana, CA 92706
1530 W 17th St.
Santa Ana, CA 92706
8045 E. Chapman Ave.
Orange, CA 92869