Contact us by email, online, or by phone:
Email: email@example.com < this is the quickest method*
Call: 714-564-HELP (4357) or 44357
* When you email firstname.lastname@example.org, a ticket is automatically generated, so please limit your requests to one topic per email so each topic can be assigned to the appropriate person. Within the email you can add attachments or screenshots, which will be added to your ticket automatically.
Make sure that you provide as much relevant information in your email or voicemail as possible so we can expedite your request. Please do not sent private information such as social security number, birthdate or home address information via email.
HelpDesk@rsccd.edu will be sending you emails for each step of the ticket process:
- New: You will receive an email when your new ticket is created.
- Assigned to Tech: Once assigned to the appropriate person, you will receive an email.
- Any questions regarding your ticket will be done via email and saved as notes inside of the ticket. Simply hit "Reply" to the email to add your notes to the same ticket.
- Resolved: When the work has been completed you will be sent an email, which has a Yes/No option.
- If your issue is truly resolved then click Yes, which closes the ticket.
- Clicking No will reopen the ticket and assign it back to the technician.
- Pending: If ITS is waiting on information (hardware or software to complete your request) your ticket will be updated to a Pending status while we wait.
- Closed: Upon closure of the ticket you will receive one final email with a link to our ITS survey.
The link above is for the WORD document to request a new email and/or network account to be created.
The link above is for login assistance.
The link above is for any user to reset their password from any computer (your login is two letters and 5 numbers). Use Change Password (if you know you password) or Reset Password (if you don't know your password) by selecting the appropriate tab at the top right corner of the screen.
ITS Help Desk Team Members:
The ITS Help Desk is a central service that supports RSCCD, SAC, SCC, CEC, OEC, and other locations.
Jim Smith||Help Desk Analyst||7:30am - 4:30pm||714-480-7430|
|Glenn Lott||Technical Specialist I||8:00am - 5:00pm||714-480-7446|
|Administrative Secretary||7:30am - 4:30pm||714-480-7420|