The Rancho Santiago Community College District aspires to provide equitable, exemplary educational programs and services in safe, inclusive, and supportive learning environments that empower our diverse students and communities to achieve their personal, professional, and academic goals.
Approved by the Board of Trustees on June 13, 2022
- RSCCD will assess the educational needs of the communities served by RSCCD and will adjust instructional programs, offerings, and support services and will allocate resources as needed to optimize the alignment of students’ needs with services and fiscal resources.
- RSCCD will assess the educational needs of the communities served by RSCCD and then pursue partnerships with educational institutions, public agencies, non-profit organizations, and business/industry/labor to collaboratively meet those needs.
- RSCCD will annually improve the rates of course completion and completion of requirements for transfer, degrees, certificates, and diplomas.
- RSCCD will support innovations and initiatives that result in quantifiable improvement in student access, preparedness, and success.
- RSCCD will use a cycle of integrated planning that will demonstrate the effective use of resources.
Approved by the Board of Trustees on April 1, 2013