October 9, 2013 - 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
District Office Room 340
Human Resources Committee
- Approval of Minutes - September 4, 2013
- Update on Fall 2013 Full-time Faculty Hiring Obligation
- Projected Fall 2014 Full-time Faculty Hiring Obligation
- Recommend allocation of faculty positions to District Council
- Accreditation Standard IIIA - Human Resources Issues/Questions
- Have classified job descriptions been updated enough to include
- How is it decided to open job positions at the district (and at the schools)? What is the planning process?
- Do we have an official diversity plan?
- How do we track our employment equity record?
- Future Agenda Items
- Meeting Schedule
The mission of the Rancho Santiago Community College District is to
provide quality educational programs and services that address
the needs of our diverse students and communities.