The Bursar’s Office conducts financial transactions for students. Its services include collection and refunds for:
- Student identification & photo I.D.
- Material fees
- Non-resident tuition
- Enrollment fees for walk-in, mail-in, telephone and off-campus sites
- Transcript fees
- Testing and assessment fees
- Sales of student parking stickers
- Direct office phone and counter support for inquiries related to registration including holds placed on student records and returned check collection fees.
We accept Visa, MasterCard & Discover credit cards.
Hours of Operation
8:00 a.m.- 7:00 p.m., Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m., Friday
Peak registration and holiday hours may vary
Santa Ana College, Administration, S-104