HYATT LEGAL PLANS, INC
If you wish to continue your legal plan benefit after retiring or terminating employment with Rancho Santiago Community College, you must enroll for portable enrollment within
30 days of your date of employment termination.
To apply for portable enrollment:
- An employee needs to call Hyatt's Client Service Center at 1-800-821-6400, Monday–Friday (8am – 7pm ET). A highly trained Client Service Representative will assist you in the application process.
- Enrollment is prepaid via remittance of a lump sum payment equal to the sponsor's monthly rate times 30 months.($18.00 X 30 months = $540.00).
- Upon receipt and approval of payment, Hyatt will send the enrollee verification of the portable enrollment.
- Portable enrollments will remain effective for a
30 month period and refunds will not be issued.
- Under portable enrollment, dependent definitions are the same as for active Employees.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to call Hyatt's Client Service Center