Management/Supervisory/Confidential: BP 7132
- Managers whose first date of full-time service was prior to May 31, 1986 15 years of full time service with the District shall receive the same District-paid medical Insurance coverage as is provided to active management employees for life.
- Managers whose first date of full-time service as on or after May 31, 1986 and who serve as a manager for at least 15 years shall receive the same District paid medical insurance coverage as is provided to active management employees until age 70. After which such retirees may continue coverage at their own expense.
- Managers employed under individual administrative contracts retiring on or after July 1, 1975, with less than 15 years but with 5 or more years of service to the District may participate in medical/dental benefits by paying their own premiums.
- Surviving dependent spousal benefits will continue at District expense for administrators hired prior to July 1, 1989, and for supervisory/confidential employees hired prior to April 11, 2005.
- Surviving dependent spouses of those employees hired on or after these respective dates (and having five or more years of service with the District) may continue surviving dependent spousal benefits at their own expense.