Institutional Websites Development Services and Responsibilities:
- Manage and integrate Enterprise Web Content Management System(ECM).
- Coordinate Web Content Management System upgrades.
- Support the needs for web application development on public and employee-only websites.
- Coordinate institutional district websites branding and functionality implementation.
- Deliver interactive web design prototype services for Intranet and public websites.
- Provide ECM support for enterprise wide web solutions.
- Conduct SharePoint training sessions for web publishers.
- Provide web content layout and functionality planning services.
- Maintain supporting services for District Economic Development websites.
- Maintain on going communication with colleges governing committees as it relates to their websites.
ITS Web Team Members:
|Alfonso Oropeza ||Director Academic Support||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||714-628-4980|
|Trini Tran ||Applications Specialist IV||7:00 AM - 3:30 PM||714-480-7408|
Anh Dinh ||Applications Specialist III||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM (M, W, F)|
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM (Tu, Th)
Information Technology Services
2323 N. Broadway, Suite 250
Santa Ana, CA 92706
District Websites Support Links
District Web Sites Upgrade PlanSharePoint Training Manual