Enterprise Applications Services: Services and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support for network and campus technicians as necessary to resolve problems.
- Monitor the performance of systems, services and processes to maintain system stability.
- Develop, document and implement standards and procedures related to application administration.
- Act as technical liaison between campus and district departments for evaluating technology solutions based on strategic initiatives and needs.
- Provide project implementation and post implementation support for applications and enhancements to existing systems.
- Manage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System modules, upgrades and requirements.
- Evaluate and integrate third party vendor functionality into ERP.
- Provide State and Federal reporting systems and services.
- Maintain multiple data sources for reporting and analytical needs including the Institutional Research data warehouse.
Enterprise Application Services
Information Technology Services
2323 N. Broadway, Suite 250
Santa Ana, CA 92706